Complaint Review: PB Next

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped off Customer — Kirkland Washington United States of America
PB Next

PB Next No value for money and no refunds, Internet

I was offered a sbuscription to the PB Next Service by a reseller "Global Education Management" as part of a Real Estate educational package.  I told the rep when purchasing the educational materials that I did not want the subsription to this PB Next to start until I said so.  They agreed but signed me up anyway.

I finally called PB Next and explained the situaiton and asked for a refund of just one month (after paying for the service for over a year).  They refused any kind of refund saying they created space in their network for me.  Having been a telecom consultant, I am very clear that it does not cost them $50/mo to provide access for me.  Even after spending hundreds on them, they were not willing to offer tens to me to keep goodwill.

They remind me of credit card servicing companies who charge you whatever they want and then refuse to refund a cent.  Grrr. I do NOT recommend them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PB-Next/internet/PB-Next-No-value-for-money-and-no-refunds-Internet-853777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PB Next