Complaint Review: PBHS inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 25, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 25, 2010

• Reported By: William — cloverdale Oregon United States of America
PBHS inc.
978 Route 45, Suite 108 Pomona, NY 10970 Pomona,, New York United States of America

PBHS inc. Will not grant access to Google analytics for clients own website, yet they are providing "SEO" services Pomona, , New York

Got a client who felt they were bing ripped off by PBHS inc. which claims to do Dental Website Design, Dental Practice Marketing.

My first request was to get access to Google Analytics which had been installed by PBHS on my clients site. PBHS inc. Brushed my client off and told them to get lost in so many words.

At my clients request I contacted PBHS and asked for access to Google Analytics information, my client even emailed them letting them know that I would be calling them. I spent over an hour trying to convince PBHS inc. in a very friendly manner, that we would like to have access to the clients own analytics so we could see what was going on with the site.

PBHS inc. flat out refused, but offered to send a PDF with some analytics data. At this point politely pointed out that this was ridiculous as any real web-marketer knows that google analytics is only useful as an interactive tool and that static reports where only sent to mollify customers who just didn't know any better. PBHS inc. even acknowledged this to be true. The were very aware of the fact that a PDF with some analytics data totally went over their average clients head and that the clients had no clue what was going on.

I pointed out to them that they were harming their clients by denying access to their own account information. The guy I was speaking to privately acknowledged that he thought so too but he couldn't go against company policy.

So PBHS inc which advertises itself as some bigtime SEO marketing company sits there and knowingly denies its own customers access to their web-analytics and goes into panic mode when someone who does understand web-marketing calls them.

Ironically I had even recommended that my client stay with them.... only reason I did that though was due to the fact that the website "built for my client" was copyrighted by PBHS itself. In other words they have their "clients" locked in. As for SEO services or analytics services? I had to explain to PBHS technical support how to add a email to an analytics profile (though they refused to do it) as for goals? The guy I spoke to at PBHS technical support had no clue what I was talking about... guess he didn't watch the Google Analytics intro video for beginners on Googles website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2010 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PBHS-inc/Pomona-New-York-10970/PBHS-inc-Will-not-grant-access-to-Google-analytics-for-clients-own-website-yet-they-are-607159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PBHS inc.