Complaint Review: PC Bug Repair

• Reported By: Nicole — Ypsilanti Michigan United States of America
PC Bug Repair
112 Clifton Ave #139 Lakewood, New Jersey United States of America

PC Bug Repair Trojan Virus Lakewood, New Jersey

This company PC Bug Repair sent trojan virus to my computer.  My computer locked up and I had to purchase a security program for $79.95 to unlock my computer.  I did not need or want this program but I had to purchase just to free my computer from being locked up.

After numerous calls to this number 18003917790 to get my money refunded to my credit card I was given the run around and false hope that this company would make good about getting me my money back. I want to report this company regarding fraud and misrepresentation and I want to file this report to try to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Bug-Repair/Lakewood-New-Jersey-08701/PC-Bug-Repair-Trojan-Virus-Lakewood-New-Jersey-833095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Bug Repair