Complaint Review: PC Care 247

• Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: Art — Kingman Arizona United States of America
PC Care 247

PC Care 247 posing as Dell support Internet

After googling for Dell support, I took the very first link at the top of the search page I got and called the phone number listed on it. After telling me my brand new Dell laptop had been hacked, I gove them my information and they proceeded to clean my computer up. Suspicious after they were through, I went to my Dell account (duh) and contacted the real Dell support, and found out PC Care 247 is not Dell related. I got my bank account cleaned out, leaving me with 18 cents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 04:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Care-247/internet/PC-Care-247-posing-as-Dell-support-Internet-776998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Care 247