Complaint Review: PC Care247

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Ramzi — Hopkinsville Kentucky United States of America
PC Care247
at 600 Mamaroneck Avenue Suite 400 PMB # 400-18, Internet United States of America

PC Care247 Anuj Agrawal , Director The motivation of my objective in investigating the alleged company is shielding the common consumer from fraud, misleading and ripping innocents from such illegal Internet activities , Internet

I am a physician and CEO of Kidz Klinik, Bamby Land, and Kidz Academy in Kentucky, USA. The letter is proposed to investigate PCCare 247 company main office located in:

India
Office No. 3, 6th Floor, DLF Cybercity, Building No. 14B AND

USA

at 600 Mamaroneck Avenue  Suite 400 PMB # 400-18, Harrison NY 10528.

The motivation of my objective in investigating the alleged company is shielding the common consumer from fraud, misleading and ripping innocents from such illegal Internet activities.

According to my facts and information from previous employees of PCCare247, The PCCare247 Company is using Avast, Norton phone numbers under the names of those antivirus companies to delude new customers who call those companies asking for help.

In November 2011 I called Avast for a suspected virus in my computer. To my surprise, the person who responded me had an accent. I asked him where is he located and his reply was in India. He stated that their company PC Care247 is a subcontractor with Avast antivirus company. After fixing my computer and my wifes computer over the Internet, PC Care247  employee pressurized me to buy a 3 year program with their company. When I was reluctant he said he will bring back the computers to the way how they were before fixing them. Finally I agreed and send the company a check Cheque no: 4605  bank name: Planter  routing: (Confidential) amount $719.95 to the address : Pccare247     575, Lexington Avenue     4th Floor New York,    NY 10022

Currently I am e-mailing back and forth with Mr Anuj Agrawal, Director of PC Care247 in New York. Until this moment Mr. Agrawal still misleading me and giving me fake phone numbers to the company. Mr. Agrawal is aware of my complaints and the intention of taking a legal action against him and his company. Mr Agrawal left same messages on my answering machine with the same fake numbers. He is still refusing to e mail the numbers to me for unknown reasons. Mr.  Agrawals position is that the company will call me and help me with my computer problem. His e-mail stated he called me multiple times and I am not answering the phone.

Since the company did a good job for the past year I was very pleased from its pleasant employees and recommended several friends to PCCare247.I also developed telephone and Internet friendship with some of the previous employees of PC Care247. I  e-mailed to couple of them about my problem with PCCare247. Those employees seem not happy with the company and call it names. One of the employees is ready to witness in the court, if a legal action would start. I am protecting this witness for his privacy until the court moment comes. I have hundreds of unhappy mislead customers ready for a classified lawsuit against PC Care 247 should this issue is not resolved according to the USA laws, companies rules and regulations.

Finally, I kindly request your institutions to investigate PC Care247  and the Internet reviews. Should you findPCCare247 at fault, please take any necessary legal action to protect the consumers from Internet fraud and misleading.

A copy of this letter was e mailed to Mr Anuj Agwalar , Director PC Care247 as a last communication with him.
Should you need any further assistance to this serious matter, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
Appreciatively,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Care247/internet/PC-Care247-Anuj-Agrawal-Director-The-motivation-of-my-objective-in-investigating-the-all-977448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Care247