Complaint Review: PC Cleaner Pro 2012

• Reported By: Murray — Internet Ireland
PC Cleaner Pro 2012

PC Cleaner Pro 2012 SafeCart Payments Bold scam artists , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I purchased P C Cleaner Pro 2012 on the internet in August 2012 to try and solve a computer problem.
The software did not help the problem and I had to trash the computer.
I have attempted to install the software on my new computer, but my license key is not recognized.

All attempts to contact the suppliers have failed.
The phone number is not recognized although it is possible, me being located in Ireland, I am lacking a correct SDS code.
Contact attempts via the nett result in software downloads that lock up and put up errors.

The payment went via SafeCart who do not recognize there own "SafeCart Receipt ID for reference to any inquires", so any attempt to resolve through them stops dead in the water.
The worrying bit about it all is I have since noticed in the small print on SafeCart`s Receipt, they intent to automatically renew my subscription before the present one expires.

I cannot opt out as they do not recognize my Receipt ID and will not allow me on the site to progress to the page to opt out.
I have spent about a day on this now and are getting nowhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Cleaner-Pro-2012/internet/PC-Cleaner-Pro-2012-SafeCart-Payments-Bold-scam-artists-Internet-999845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Cleaner Pro 2012

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

As one of the Internet's leading payment processing services, SafeCart processes payments for PC Cleaner and PC Cleaner Pro. If you have any questions or concerns relating to the purchase of this software, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,