• Report: #531936

Complaint Review: PC Connection, Inc Pcconnection.com Macconnection.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 02, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: J — San Luis California U.S.A.
PC Connection, Inc Pcconnection.com Macconnection.com
Route 101A, 730 Milford Road Merrimack, New Hampshire United States of America

PC Connection, Inc Pcconnection.com Macconnection.com Ripoff, Keene and Portsmouth, NH; Marlborough, MA; Fairfield, CT; Rockville, MD; Boca Raton, FL; Addison, TX, Total Ripoff rude people, I thought the service was horrible and they didn't want to refund that was their mistake. A scam! Merrimack, New Hampshire

I thought the people were very rude, they didn't even care to talk about the problem they started by sending me the wrong product, in fact I had to call my bank to get a refund. I got my money back but not from PCconnection because they have terrible rude customer service as I had to fight to get my money back and even as I returned they merchandise back, they still didn't want to refund my money back. Don't buy from them unless they have changed their return policy and managment because I didn't like they way they treated me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 02:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Connection-Inc-Pcconnectioncom-Macconnectioncom/Merrimack-New-Hampshire-03054-4631/PC-Connection-Inc-Pcconnectioncom-Macconnectioncom-Ripoff-Keene-and-Portsmouth-NH-Ma-531936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Connection, Inc Pcconnection.com Macconnection.com