Complaint Review: P.C. Enterprises

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Minerva Garza — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
P.C. Enterprises

P.C. Enterprises using mhubhelp.com as a contact source. I was signed on to this company without my consent while I was looking for a loan service through an internet service. This company has been withdrawing $24.95 from my account sometimes twice in one d Internet

This company piggybacked itself on to at least one of my loan requests, signed me on to its service without my consent, stole my personal information and has been withdrawing moneys from my account for about two weeks now. I have attempted to contact them through the phone that they provided without any success. I keep getting a recording stating that I am calling at the wrong time and that an agent will be contacting me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Enterprises/internet/PC-Enterprises-using-mhubhelpcom-as-a-contact-source-I-was-signed-on-to-this-company-967750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.C. Enterprises