Complaint Review: PC Factory Outlet, Alorica,

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Marshall North Carolina
PC Factory Outlet, Alorica,
pcfactoryoutlet.com/ Internet U.S.A.

PC Factory Outlet, Alorica, Beware ... read the fine print about "restocking fee" before you buy!!! Internet

I purchased a power cord for my laptop from this company. The cord was obviously defective and did not work. I promptly returned it to them and they called back stating that there was nothing wrong with the cord and said they would send a "new" one. Because they refused to acknowledge that I knew what I was talking about and the cord was not working properly (I work in computer sales and have a networking degree), I told them I did not want a new cord, I wanted a full refund. They sent a new cord anyway, which I sent straight back to them.

Then, they called to know what to do wtih the RMA. When we told them we didn't want anything further from them other than a refund, they said they would refund it minus the "restocking" fee. This company seems to be running some kind of scam to me, selling defective merchandise and then making a profit by their so called Restocking fee. Make sure you read ALL the fine print before purchasing things from the internet. I learned the hard way.

Po'd
Marshall, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Factory-Outlet-Alorica/internet/PC-Factory-Outlet-Alorica-Beware-read-the-fine-print-about-restocking-fee-before-y-271346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Factory Outlet, Alorica,