Complaint Review: PC GECKO

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: arickas — Roseville Minnesota United States of America
PC GECKO
1161 Larpenteur, Roseville Roseville, Minnesota United States of America

PC GECKO Charles J. Schuck III Stole my computer. Brought it in for repair, he dissapeared. All I deposited was 20, at he took my computer. Roseville, Minnesota

*Author of original report: Help for those scammed by Charles ShuckIII

*Author of original report: Return my property to me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PC Gecko

I brought in my gateway for a simple repair, or so Charles said it was, I didn't have to deposit any money.  Was provided a receipt.  Three days later the guy then says he needs to order an additional part, I agree to pay $20 for express delivery-to expedite the repair.  Now his number is disconnected.

I just wanted my computer back.  Guess that's what I get for trusting a small business man or his demographic.

Timeline
1/24, drop off computer
1/27 pay $20 for express service
1/31 number is disconected & I file a police report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-GECKO/Roseville-Minnesota-55113/PC-GECKO-Charles-J-Schuck-III-Stole-my-computer-Brought-it-in-for-repair-he-dissapeare-861879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC GECKO

Help for those scammed by Charles ShuckIII

AUTHOR: arickas - (United States of America)

I don't know if it will help anyone, but if you want to email me at aaswhip@gmail.com, I can give you the email of the owner that can let you into 1161 Larpenteur Av W, 55113 to retrieve your property.  The owner did ask that I not post the email online.

Return my property to me

AUTHOR: arickas - (United States of America)

Return my computer to me you thief!  Or are you hacking pictures of my children (are you a pedophile?)  There are a lot of people looking for you at the 1161 Larpenteur address...you ripped off a lot of people.  Channel 9 will be looking for you too.  You can run, but you cannot hide forever.  I have to City and the State looking at you too.

Wouldn't it be easier to return my laptop to me, or have you sold it already?

651-278-7200
****Correction----first posting said the dates were 1/24, etc.  Actually everything occurred in march 2012, just so everyone knows....I'm not used to using this computer-as mine was stolen by

*********PC Gecko & Charles J. Schuck III*********

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PC Gecko

AUTHOR: PC Gecko - (United States of America)

If anyone is concered about our services or has issues, Please send email to support@pcgecko.zendesk.com or check out our Facebook fan page. Our current web server and phone system are being upgraded to better service our customers. Please allow for 24-48 hours response time during this time.