Complaint Review: PC Game Supply

• Reported By: Andrew —
PC Game Supply
, Select State/Province USA

PC Game Supply PC Game Supply sucks s Internet

I was ripped off by this company.  They refused to issue a refund for a game card I had purchased.   When I tried to login, into my account to access my gift card, I saw they my account was disabled.  So, not only do they have my $20, but they did not allow me to have access to what I had purchased.

When I disputed this purchase on my CC, they replied that I got the card and therefore will not issue me a refund.  The company's policy is NO REFUND.  No matter what.  Even if you never got your card!

Below is a screenshot of my account being disabled.  And I cannot access the gift card which was paid in full.

Stay away from this company.  They are nothing but scammers with horrible customes service.  Must be nice to rip people off and hide behind the computer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Game-Supply/Select-StateProvince/PC-Game-Supply-PC-Game-Supply-sucks-s-Internet-1127429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Game Supply