Complaint Review: PC Gecko

• Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: zombie — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
PC Gecko
708 Vandalia St, Ste 202 St Paul, Minnesota United States of America

PC Gecko Charles Schuck III Scammed by Charles Schuck who runs PC Gecko. St Paul, Minnesota

Charles Schuck III is nothing but a scammer. Do not do business with PC Gecko. He will take your money and you'll never hear from them again. I took my Xbox 360 to them to be serviced and paid him $60 towards the end of May. Two weeks after that I had to drive there and demand my Xbox 360 back because they weren't doing anything. He initially told me it would be done in a day or two. Every time I talked to him he had a different excuse as to why it wasn't done. He said they would refund my money when I picked it up and he had my address on file. He then later told me he took the money and ordered parts for the Xbox 360 and would mail them to me. It's been almost two months, I have received nothing, and he stopped taking my calls. I did some Google searches on Charles and he has history of this behavior. Google "Charles Schuck Bad Guy" and you'll find a 100+ page thread going back to 2005 where he's doing the same scams. On page 20 of that thread you can find a picture of him and a link to another forum claiming he scammed someone out of $5000. He also ran a company called Wise Guyz. They were given an F rating by the BBB for complaints like, not fixing equipment, returning it in worse condition, taking money and not returning equipment. Google "BBB Wise Guyz better wise up F rating" and you'll see a video that aired on KSTP-TV Minneapolis, MN Mar. 31, 2010 for the same complaints posted above. This guys needs to be put in jail for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Gecko/St-Paul-Minnesota-55114/PC-Gecko-Charles-Schuck-III-Scammed-by-Charles-Schuck-who-runs-PC-Gecko-St-Paul-Minnesot-752878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Gecko