Complaint Review: PC JIM

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Mateo — Walnut Creek California
PC JIM
709 Glen Cove Vallejo, California USA

PC JIM on Craigslist Fraud, Trade, Ghetto, scam, ripoff, money, wrong iphone Vallejo California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PC JIM WAS A GOOD BUSINESS

He traded me what was supposed to be a ATT Iphone 5 and I paid $80 on top of it. I got it, worked but when I took it to ATT they told me its a Verizon iphone that wont work with ATT LTE network! Now he wont refund my cash/Galaxy Note 2 or give me another Iphone 5 that is ATT like he promised. I even offered him just to refund my $80 so i can try to get another iphone. He is a lair and a theft. He was nice up front till there was an issue. Suddenly very immature and ghetto insulting text from him. Buyer beware!!!
Hes trying to resell my Note 2 and advertises this as being a Brand new Note 2. Its not new. I used it for a few weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-JIM-/Vallejo-California/PC-JIM-on-Craigslist-Fraud-Trade-Ghetto-scam-ripoff-money-wrong-iphone-Vallejo-Cali-1064691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC JIM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PC JIM WAS A GOOD BUSINESS

AUTHOR: Jim renalds - ()

I am the owner of this business and i did not scan this guy his story does not even add up this is what happen . I had a unlocked iphone 5 posted for 400$ at the time they were expressive and he wanted it so he bought it and he was mad that his at&t service only let him use 4g instead of 4g lte he just wanted to internet faster and he was mad that i told him thats not my proble the phone still worked 100% its just when you have a unlocked phone and you have a doffrent cellphone company than the original one for the phone the 4g lte doesnt work only the 4g with is not a big deal he wanted his phone back i already sold it and he was mad and posted things about me honestly he was a racist old white guy and what he posted on here was very disrespectful i wish he would contact me so we can talk this out but be is racist and what he has put on here was wrong but just to set the record straight thansk for the guys who read this and let me post it .