Complaint Review: PC Magazine

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Minniapolis Minnesota
PC Magazine
Internet USA

PC Magazine AKA pcmag.com Advertising for crooks or are they in league with the crooks Internet

After reading a great review on PC Magazine (pcmag.com) about ReputaionChanger.com. I decided to enlist their services to correct some unpleasent material on google that came up under my name. Little did I know that this was a huge MISTAKE!! I regret that I did not first search for reputationchanger ripoff. There is a massive collection of reports about extortion by reputationchanger.com.

After forking over close to $5000 dollars, I saw a single site show up on google to push down my negative results. I decided to discontinue the service after which the negative content that I hired them to remove mystyriously climbed to the top of the list. Of course I recieved a call requesting more money to fix the issue.

Interestingly enough, various "news sites" such as techcrunch.com, are filled with rave reviews and the wonderfull news that they have purchased brand.com. I'm guessing that they are needing to change domains to get away from the tarnished domain reputationchanger.com.

So did PC Magazine make a mistake when it recommended this wonderful website or is this another site own by reputationchanger.com?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Magazine/internet/PC-Magazine-AKA-pcmagcom-Advertising-for-crooks-or-are-they-in-league-with-the-crooks-In-1064352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Magazine