Complaint Review: PC ONE CLUB

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, December 10, 2005

• Reported By:HYANNIS Massachusetts
PC ONE CLUB
1320 RT 9 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

PC ONE CLUB OFFERED MASTERCARD FOR FEE, RECEIVED ADS IN PACKAGE, Credit Card RIPOFF CHAMPLAIN New York

*Author of original report: PCONE CLUB FINNALLYSENT REFUND

Received a call on my cell phone offering me a mastercard with a large credit line. The rep said to send $349. to them and then they would issue the card soon there after.

I received in the mail a bunch of papers with a list of bank names where I could apply to for a card. The list was essentially the same as the list on Bankrate.com

I called the call center and told them that I was lied to and I wanted a refund. They said to send back the entire package and that the refund would be applied to my bank account.

Several calls later (during each call I was told the refund was appoved) and 2 months of waitng I have concluded that some thing is wrong with this company.

William
HYANNIS, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2005 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-ONE-CLUB/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/PC-ONE-CLUB-OFFERED-MASTERCARD-FOR-FEE-RECEIVED-ADS-IN-PACKAGE-Credit-Card-RIPOFF-CHAMPL-162714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC ONE CLUB

PCONE CLUB FINNALLYSENT REFUND

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

I ASKED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP FOR THE NAME OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE INTERNET FRAUD WEBSITE. I HAD MY REFUND IN THREE DAYS! THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA.