Complaint Review: PC ONE CLUB

• Submitted: Wed, January 11, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 11, 2006

• Reported By:Homestead Florida
1320 ROUTE 9 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

PC ONE CLUB ripoff, false promises false advertisement CHAMPLAIN New York

I received a call from a representative of PC One Club, with an offer of Mastercard with up to a $5000.00 credit limit to aid in repairing of my credit but I would have to pay a one time fee of $369.00 in order to get the card. I was told that it would take appoximatley 15-21 days before I receive the card.

so I waited the days given and received a package by mail,with the hopes of it being the card. When I opened the envelope, it was documents and a form for me to fill out and send an additional $39.95 to process the card and then I would get a card that I would have to deposit money on.

I called their customer service number and demanded to speak to a supervisor. I explained in detail and requested a refund.

Homestead, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2006 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-ONE-CLUB/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/PC-ONE-CLUB-ripoff-false-promises-false-advertisement-CHAMPLAIN-New-York-171350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC ONE CLUB