• Report: #206367

• Submitted: Wed, August 16, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 16, 2006

• Reported By:Spring Hill Florida
PC ONE CLUB
1320 Rt 9 Champlaim, New York U.S.A.

PC ONE CLUB ripoff Champlaim New York

this guy josh calls me an tells me he got my app.from my bank website for my creditcard with 2500.00 limt an no intrest for 1 year an would cost me 398.00. i did they said wait up to 10 busniess days.the 10 days came an went i called they said they would figure it out an call them back at the end of the week now 6 mouths later still no money my bank refuses to help me but i found this site tryin to get a number to this place.so lets get a class action lawsuit im getting with my lawyer an put a stop to this ****.........

Christopher
Spring Hill, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2006 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-ONE-CLUB/Champlaim-New-York-12919/PC-ONE-CLUB-ripoff-Champlaim-New-York-206367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC ONE CLUB