Complaint Review: PC ONE CLUB

• Submitted: Sun, September 11, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, September 11, 2005

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
PC ONE CLUB
1320 Rte 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC ONE CLUB ripoff Champlain New York

I have little money for this to begin with, but the opportunity to re-establish my credit was quite appealing and when I got a call on July 7th telling me I was eligible to receive a Mastercard with a 0% interest rate and $2,500 credit limit with no monthly or yearly charges and 0% APR for the first 2 years I thought it was the right thing to do.

They needed a one time processing fee of $349.00 which was to be withdrawn from my account on July 20. They gave me a confirmation number and a pin number to check the status of the new card by calling their 800 number. On July 22 they made the withdrawal from my account.

Surprisingly, they called on my cell phone, which is not public information, and I don't give out my number for any reason. How did they get my number? They sure are sneaky! Or is the organizations that these types of individuals deal with to get their information from not measuring up to their promises of "privacy", including the credit burueaus?

I thought the call was legitimate and only regret not having the knowledge I have now when the call was answered. I will now make sure they get what they deserve and a refund. Scammers beware!

Val
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2005 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-ONE-CLUB/Champlain-New-York/PC-ONE-CLUB-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-156693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC ONE CLUB