Complaint Review: PC ONE CLUB

• Submitted: Fri, March 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 24, 2006

• Reported By:San Diego California
PC ONE CLUB
1320 State Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC ONE CLUB ripoff Champlain New York

Hi! My name is Nancy I was contacted by phone by an individual name Peter Jackson. He offerd me a credit card, and a chance to establish my credit. I though it would be a good thing for me since I could't stablish credit. He said that I could do this by starting with a credit line of $350.00 and with in a period of 3 months it was going to increase. He sound it very convensing so I went for it. He told me that with in 3 week I would be receiving a package with my credit card and all the necessary information.

SO I waited for about 4 weeks and din't received anything, so I call their customer service number that he provided for me. They assured me that I should received the package any day now so I waited another 4 weeks and nothing I call them again, a told them to cancel my package and to give me a refund, they agree to give a refund and that it was going to be credited back to my bank account with in 3 weeks.

Today is March 23, 2006 and until this day I havent recieved anything I been calling them every week for the past 3 months and all they tell me is that theirs no update on my account. It's been six months since this happen and I still can't get my $349.oo back.

Nancy
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2006 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-ONE-CLUB/Champlain-New-York/PC-ONE-CLUB-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-183136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC ONE CLUB