Complaint Review: PC One Club And Client Care Relations

• Submitted: Sat, September 24, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, September 24, 2005

• Reported By:Milford Ohio
PC One Club And Client Care Relations
1320 Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club And Client Care Relations ripoff mail fraud, national and international deception Champlain New York

I was contacted by the company stating that I could get a credit card with a $5000 limit. I asked if the card would be in the package and they said it would be. When the package came 3 weeks later, it was information about debit cards and places to apply. This was to be totally refundable if not satisfied and returned within the alotted time. It was returned within the alotted time and the tracking number was reported to the company. I was then told it would take 30 days to process, then it went to 30 business days now- 2 months after I have sent it in, they keep telling me ten more days, ten more days.

I am calling every day and I have told them that I will until I receive my refund. They all know me now and I often get hung up on. I am taking all the paper work I have to the police to file a report and to see if I can do anything else. The bank said they are very sneaky because the person has timed eveything out so that the statute of limitations is running out on the credit card coverage time. I'm still going to try.

I have found out that this guy's name is Costa Bekiarakis and that the personal address he gave to another company is 6855 Avenue Del EpEe Montreal Quebec H3N2C7, and 5445 Claridon Chomadey Laval Canada also and I think it may be Montreal also but the zip starts out as H7W--4 the phone numbers I was given are 514-495-9090 and 450-687-0281. The address in Champlain is just a mailing office for them and that is Freeport Forwarding Inc. 1320 Rt 9 Champlain, NY 12919 and the phone number there is 518-298-8582. When I talked to someone they said that they were finding out that this person is a snake and very deceptive also.

Good luck to everyone!

Debbie
Milford, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2005 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club-And-Client-Care-Relations/Champlain-New-York-12919/PC-One-Club-And-Client-Care-Relations-ripoff-mail-fraud-national-and-international-decept-158220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club And Client Care Relations