Complaint Review: PC One Club, CCR

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2005

• Reported By:Lolo Montana
PC One Club, CCR
1320 Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club, CCR ripoff Champlain New York

I too was contacted by PC One Club on September 13, 2005. Was told a Mastercard with a $2500 credit limit would be arriving within 10 days. They debited my account for $349 on September 15th, and nothing has arrived to date.

I contacted the number given on the ACH entry from the bank. I was told my "package" would be arriving October 27th. So instead of 10 days - it is now nearly two months. The company answering the phone is CCR out of Champlain. They will no disclose the contact information for PC One, only to indicate that PC One is not located in the United States. When I asked for a refund, I was told I would have to wait until I recieved the "package". I asked "What package? It is supposed to be a credit card". she was very rude.

When you call the number a few times, you always end up getting the same person and hear the same voices in the backgroundl, which would indicate it is a recorded background to make it sound like a huge call center.

I have contacted my bank and asked them to reverse the ACH and am waiting for a response. I authorized payment for a Credit Card, not a package - therefore I consider the debit unauthorized since the product offering was deceptive and the authorization was only given for a specific product.

We will see what happens. We are filing a complaint with the New York State Attorneys Office. As well as our own state attorney general's office.

Lolo, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club-CCR/Champlain-New-York-12919/PC-One-Club-CCR-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-159581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club, CCR