Complaint Review: PC One Club - Liberty First Financial - CCR - Regency Benefits Group

• Submitted: Tue, April 11, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 11, 2006

• Reported By:Orangevale California
PC One Club - Liberty First Financial - CCR - Regency Benefits Group
1117 Desert Lane Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

PC One Club - Liberty First Financial - CCR - Regency Benefits Group ripoff concerning prequalified Government grants Las Vegas Nevada

In February 0f 2006 I received a post card about qualifying for a $5000 or more Government Grant. On April 11th 2006 my husband went on the internet and put in the name First Liberty Financial that was on the postcard and we discovered that it is a scam.

First Liberty Financial took my name and phone number and then told me that they had to check to see if I qualified and that they would then call me back.

They called me back and told me that I did, indeed, qualify and that the cost would be $299.99. So I gave them my Bank Card number and they told me that some forms would be arriving in six to eight weeks.

So far, I have received nothing in the mail even after having contacted their "Customer Service" and receiving assurance that the forms would arrive. So, I called "Customer Service" again today (April 11, 2006) and they gave me a 22 digit "tracking" number for the US Post Office.

My husband attempted to use this number at the US Post Office website to track these forms. The tracking information reported that it was unable to use this number to track an item. "Customer Service" also told me that I could take this "tracking" number to the Post Office, itself, and check it there. My husband and I are going to do this tomorrow (April 12, 2006). We will see what the Post Office tells us.

We also read the other Rip Off Report about this company and everything we have experienced matches what the other person said in their Rip Off Report.

We are going to try to get back our money, but do not know if we will succeed. So for now we would like to warn everyone to beware of any "Government Grants" post cards from First Liberty Financial, Las Vegas, Nevada .

We feel that this company and any other company names that they are doing business under are nothing but a bunch of scam and rip off artists.

Kathleen
Orangevale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2006 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club-Liberty-First-Financial-CCR-Regency-Benefits-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/PC-One-Club-Liberty-First-Financial-CCR-Regency-Benefits-Group-ripoff-concerning-pr-186151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club - Liberty First Financial - CCR - Regency Benefits Group