Complaint Review: PC One Club Mastercard

• Submitted: Tue, September 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 27, 2005

• Reported By:Kingsport Tennessee
PC One Club Mastercard
1320 Rt. 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club Mastercard Credit Card Ripoff Champlain New York

I was contacted by PC One Club and told I would receive a mastercard with a $2000 limit for a one time fee of $349. I was told I receive my package in the mail on September 22, 2005. My account was debited August 11, 2005 and I did not receive my package on September 22nd.

Today is September 27th. I have called several times and have been put on hold and then disconnected. I have contacted my bank and they are researching it and will call me tomorrow. I will keep fighting, so that it does not happen to others. I just wished I had checked on the web about this company sooner!!

Tinna
Kingsport, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2005 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club-Mastercard/Champlain-New-York-12919/PC-One-Club-Mastercard-Credit-Card-Ripoff-Champlain-New-York-158590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club Mastercard