Complaint Review: PC One Club

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 08, 2005

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
PC One Club
1320 ROUTE 9 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

I recieved a call from these guys, and they told I was approved I just needed to send them $369 that would be taken out of my checking account. They told me the same stuff I have read on this site. That I was approved for $5000 on a Mastercard and that I would recieve the card the next business day after I paid. They then started asking me questions about my checking account. She said that it was because I had poor credit. I told her I had excellent credit, so the information they had was bad.

She said she could still send me the card. I then told her I was busy and asked if she could call back in 15 minutes. I then went online and typed in the name of the Company and it braught me to this website. When she called back I asked how they got my number and the person wouldn't answer. I asked to speak to a manger or supervisor and she said there wasn't one available. She wouldn't give me any answers to any of my questions. When I hung up I immediately called my bank and made sure they did not allow any of my funds to these bloodsuckers. I am glad I found this site. It helped me tremendously.

Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2005 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/PC-One-Club-RIPOFF-CHAMPLAIN-New-York-167315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club