• Report: #194567

• Submitted: Sat, June 03, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 03, 2006

• Reported By:Miami Florida
PC One Club
Champlagne, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

PC One Club ripped off just like every other consumer looking to provide a better life for my family Ripoff Champlagne New York

I am a PC One Club victim just like everybody else. What I'm going to do is take this as a learning experience. Count your losses and accept the fact that we will probably never get our money back. These people should spend a long time in jail, especially messing with families during the holidays, but everyone ask yourselves: What were we thinking? My credit score is not good, I couldn't get a credit card anywhere, and all of a sudden somebody offered me a $5000.00 credit limit with 0% interest. I'm just mad at myself that I didn't have the common sense to see it coming. I probably shouldn't have been accepting a $5000.00 credit limit anyways. I can barely pay my bills now. I'd love to see these people go down, but what I'm not going to do, is be part of a class action lawsuit for something that happened where nobody is to blame, but myself. Oh and one other thing. Consumers who Rebuttal us and criticize our error in judgment need to mind their own business and find something better to do. Most of us realize how stupid our decisions were. Best financial learning experience ever.

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2006 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/Champlagne-New-York/PC-One-Club-ripped-off-just-like-every-other-consumer-looking-to-provide-a-better-life-for-194567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club