Complaint Review: PC One Club

• Submitted: Thu, August 25, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 25, 2005

• Reported By:Peachtree City Georgia
PC One Club
1320 Rte 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club Mastercard Credit Card Scam, Ripoff Champlain New York

I got a call on June 4th telling me I was eligible to receive a Mastercard with a 0% Interest rate and $2,500 credit limit. After delaying the withdrawl from my account a few times my wife discovered the reports here and I called and told them to cancel it. It went through anyway and now I am going through the hassle of getting my money back from my bank. What a bunch of crooks.

I filed a police report and hopefully will have my money back soon. I also closed the account they took the money from because others have said they will continue to take money out.

Chris
Peachtree City, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2005 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/Champlain-New-York-12911/PC-One-Club-Mastercard-Credit-Card-Scam-Ripoff-Champlain-New-York-154949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club