poem

• Submitted: Wed, August 24, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 24, 2005

• Reported By:Apollo Pennsylvania
PC One Club
1320 Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Champlain New York, Canada

PC One Club is a fraud. They asked for my debit card information and said that they would not make any withdrawls until I called and confirmed. I never called back because I decided that they no longer wanted to go through with their service. Two weeks later they withdrew $350.00 giving me a $650.00 overdraft fee. I am the single parent of five children all of whom go back to school next week and one that I'm throwing a baby shower for this weekend, and I am unable to work due to disability. So you can only imagine my frustration and anguish. They advertise that you are guarenteed a visa and that as long as you make you're making your payments, they'll report to the credit bureaus and make sure that they are notified so that your credit improves. So beware the catchy phrases etc. and I hope they end up screwing over the wrong person and getting caught.

Tina
Apollo, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2005 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/Champlain-New-York-12919/PC-One-Club-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Champlain-New-York-Canada-154778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club