Complaint Review: PC One Club

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 16, 2005

• Reported By:Cedar Hill Texas
PC One Club
1320 Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club ripoff, dishonest, misleading about credit cards Champlain New York

PC One Club solicited me on the phone and told me I was Guaranteed for a Visa Credit Card. The funds were taken out of my bank account 7/11/2005. They stated I would have it in a week. It is now 8/16/2005. I just received the package 2 days ago. At first I attempted to cancel on July 5, 2005 to cancel the order and theay stated it was already submitted. Representative on the 866-341-6676 and she stated that there will be the 800 to call to cancel. I received the package to call and cancel and it is the EXACT same nuber. So she did not want to give me cacel information when I originally asked. And the Visa company they said that will issue me a Visa, I called and they stated that you still have to apply and there was no guarantee for a Visa. Also they sent other things that were not needed. So basically they charged me $349.00 for a phone number. So I have sent the entire package back to the return address and contacted my bank.

Rosalind
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2005 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/Champlain-New-York-12919/PC-One-Club-ripoff-dishonest-misleading-about-credit-cards-Champlain-New-York-153906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club