Complaint Review: PC One Club

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:Houston Texas
PC One Club
Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club Ripoff, I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!! Champlain New York

Hey everone, I got my money back from these thieves and I'll tell you how to get it back too!!

Step 1: call the 1866341-6676 number and tell them you are filing a lawsuit and need the CEO name for the suit. They Won't give it to you.

Step 2: go to www.IC3.gov and file a fraud claim. This is a joint effort with the FBI and FTC.

Step 3: harrass the hell out of the 1-866-341-6676 and let them know that you filed charges with the FBI.

This is what I did and with in a day or two, the money was back in my account. I hope you get you money back too!!!

Jason
spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/Champlain-New-York/PC-One-Club-Ripoff-I-GOT-MY-MONEY-BACK-Champlain-New-York-160375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club