Complaint Review: PC One Club

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2005

• Reported By:Hillsboro New Hampshire
PC One Club
1320 Rt 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club ripoff strikes me too! Champlain New York

I received a phone call beginning of august stating that I was approved for a 3,000 mastercard, for the one time fee of $349. I spoke to a darryl smith. I agree with everyone else, they are sneaky. I didn't even think to much of it since they called my cell number, which is private. In the mean time I am trying to repair my credit so I fell for it.

They took the money out of my account on Aug 19th and it is now oct 10th and still received nothing! I decided to see about any info online and found all this out!

I am going right down to my bank tomorrow to hopefully get my money back!

Fairlight
Hillsboro, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2005 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/Champlain-New-York/PC-One-Club-ripoff-strikes-me-too-Champlain-New-York-160258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club