Complaint Review: PC One Club

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2005

• Reported By:sanford Florida
PC One Club
1320 Rte 9 Champlaine, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club SCAM! RIP OFF!! Champlaine New York

I WAS CONTACTED BY A SALES REP IN JULY, TELLING ME THAT I WAS APPROVED BY MASTERCARD FOR A NON SECURE CREDITCARD FOR $2500, AND A COMPUTER WHICH WOULD COST $349. THEN HE WENT ON TO TALK ABOUT THE CREDIT CARD.... AND LED ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE $349 WAS FOR THE COMPUTER..... BY THE TIME I GOT TO THE VERIFIER I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS TOLD.... I EVEN SAID ON THE RECORDING WAIT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS THAT? HE SPOKE SO FAST THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO PAY ATTENTION..... AND THEN WHEN HE STATED ABOUT THE $349 I SAID YEAH I DONT WANT THAT THATS FOR THE COMPUTER RIGHT.... AND HE JUST WENT ON.... THEN 2 WEEKS LATER $349 WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACOUNT.... WHEN WE WENT INTO THE BANK THE NAME OF THE COMPANY DIDNT EVEN SHOW UP ON MY STATEMENT... MY BANK MANAGER TOLD THEM THAT I DIDNT WANT THE MURCHANDISE..... THEN WHEN I CALLED 2 DAYS LATER TO CANCEL TO GET MY MONEY BACK.... THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL I GET THE MURCHANDISE AND SEND IT BACK..... IN THE MEAN TIME I WILL BE RECREDITED MY MONEY..... MY MONEY WAS NEVER RECREDITED!!!! AND IT IS NOW A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM SEPTEMBER!!!

Marisa
sanford, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2005 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/Champlaine-New-York-19211/PC-One-Club-SCAM-RIP-OFF-Champlaine-New-York-155127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club