• Report: #162046

• Submitted: Tue, October 25, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 25, 2005

• Reported By:Littlerock California
PC One Club
1320 Route 9 New York, California U.S.A.

As with everyone else I was scammed. On 9/12/05, I received a call from Rebecca who said I was approved for a $5000.00 unsecured Mastercard with a one time fee of $349.00. I was told it would be this much because I would receive many discounts for using my new Mastercard at any and all locations that it was accepted including, but not limited to: hotel discounts, travel discounts, rental discounts, prescription medication discounts, etc. I agreed to have my account debited on 9/14/05, and was told by Rebecca that in 10 days after my account is debited I would receive my new Mastercard and pin number by FedEx and that I would need to sign for it and show ID.

Of course this never happened. I tried calling today 10/25/05, to find out what the hold up was. The representative Dan told me my package would arrive next week. I informed him I had not ordered a package at all. I asked what was in this package and he said he DID NOT KNOW!! Unbelievable!

I asked for a manager to speak to. Dan said they did not have managers or supervisors! I asked how I could get in touch with whomever telephoned me. He said it was PC One Club, but that he does not have the number nor does anyone there. He then stated that they had nothing to do with the first persons who called.

Called back and talked to Jan who amazingly said the same things Dan said verbatim.

After contacting my bank and closing out everything, I called PC One at 866-282-8618, and the person refused to give a name this time. However, she put me on hold, which I thought she had hung up on me. Then came back on and said that she spoke with her "Manager" named Angelo, who said that he would make sure to send me a refund and credit the account I used. Then, quickly corrected herself and said I would receive a check within 30 days.

I also informed her that I filed a report with the FBI and BBB.

Littlerock, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2005 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/New-York-California-12919/PC-One-Club-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-THEIVES-New-York-California-162046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club