Complaint Review: PC Pitstop, LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, June 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Charmainmae1 — st. sioux Iowa
PC Pitstop, LLC.
2515 W 22nd St. Sioux City, Iowa 51103 st. sioux, Iowa USA

PC Pitstop, LLC. PC Matic - Sounds like a scam to me! st. sioux Iowa

I am not please with wasting my $49.99 I paid for PC Matic. Paid and installed last week. When I noticed problems called 800 # for assistance, allowed “technician” access to my laptop, spent 20-30 minutes “looking and working” then I was told I could “….take computer in to Microsoft and it would cost me $300 to get it repaired, or I could pay PC Matic another $249.99 to repair.”

When I told him I would just buy a new laptop (I also have a Dell Tower) he said “… oh, it (problems) happen to ALL computers.”

Sounds like a scam to me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Pitstop-LLC/st-sioux-Iowa/PC-Pitstop-LLC-PC-Matic-Sounds-like-a-scam-to-me-st-sioux-Iowa-1056150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Pitstop, LLC.