grown

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: William Ely — Euless Texas United States of America
PC Planet Systems
2973 Harbor Blvd. Suite 379 Costa Mesa, California United States of America

PC Planet Systems Flashbacks Electronics Never received item, company cancelled order but refused to issue refund. Costa Mesa, California

Dealing with this company was the worst experience I have ever had with an online seller. I pretty much buy everything for my business online and I am an online seller myself so I know how this is supposed to work.

I purchased a hard to find discontinued motherboard from them and the website (pcplanetsystems.com) stated a 5-8 business day delay in shipping because it was coming from China (the company is in California).

After 8 business days, I asked about about my order via email and instead of responding directly to me with an explanation, I received a generic "Your order has been cancelled" email. I was fine with that and I purchased and promptly recieved the item from an eBay seller instead.

But then I never received a refund and they ignored all my emails asking when I could expect to receive my refund. After a month, I finally found their phone number on Yahoo Local and called them. The woman who I spoke with was unconcerned and simply told me "Thanks for the information, I will let our accounting department know". She said she could not help me.

I have filed a charge back and will posting negative reviews on multiple review sites. Stay away from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Planet-Systems/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/PC-Planet-Systems-Flashbacks-Electronics-Never-received-item-company-cancelled-order-but-921962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Planet Systems