Complaint Review: PC Support Helpline

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Ron — Wilmington Delaware
PC Support Helpline
Internet USA

PC Support Helpline, Matthew Wilson Company did not respond to e-mail or phone calls. When I asked for help, they were not there as promised. I paid $219.99 for their services in Nov of 2013. Internet

Back in November 2013 (11/5/13), I received a phone call from someone describing thenselves as PC Support. They seemed to know alot about my computer and issues I was having.

After a lengthy discussion, I signed up and paid them $219.99 for a 2 year agreement to service my computer if I had issues. They added a program called Windows Defender.

They said I would have no issues. When I did, call or e-mail them and they would fix them. Well it turns out the no one has made any contact with me from PC Support Helpline at all. The windows defender program is useless, and I use other protection programs.

I have a reciept and thank you e-mail from them, but they have never called me back when I asked for the quarterly update and maintenance due in January 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Support-Helpline/internet/PC-Support-Helpline-Matthew-Wilson-Company-did-not-respond-to-e-mail-or-phone-calls-Whe-1136334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Support Helpline