Complaint Review: PC Telemarketing USA

• Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — Orange Park Florida United States of America
PC Telemarketing USA
15620 Manchester Rd, ste 35 Ellisville, Missouri United States of America

PC Telemarketing USA RIP OFF!!! Leads are horrible, they do not answer calls, do not fill order, and worse.... Ellisville, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Ams marketing/ aka www.livetransfersusa.com

*Consumer Comment: Reply to pat.

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off for $800 also

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PC TELEMARKETING - LIVE CALL TRANSFERS USA RIP OFF!!!

*Consumer Comment: Still problem is not solved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PC TELEMARKETING/ LIVE CALL TRANSFERS USA RIP OFF!!!

*Author of original report: update on scam company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CLAIM IS FALSE WE ARE STILL SENDING LEADS

Do not use company unless you want to loose your money.  I bought over 6K in settlement leads from this company PC Telemarketing/ John Pohl...  Pricing was good, they of course promised everything.  I was going to get 50 leads a day, not even close..  The most they ever sent me in one day was maybe 10, all horrible and not in the states we provided, and either they did not have a job, hung up on us right away, or was alway something.  Very disapointed in everything, I have called John Pohl several times with no response to any of these issues.  I stated very nicley to provide me what my contract stated you would do or refund me back my money that I sent.   He stated he did not have the money to give back.  So far I have been hearing the same things that I hear all of the time, they will be over.  My order I placed should have been completed, not even close and the company is too unprofessional to call there clients back until you issue a fraud report on them from your bank account.  Also, they do not replace bad leads like they say they do or refund anything, or fill there order's as promised.  I have since had to place another 6k order to another company that has been great but I am hurting majorly from this bad experience.   DO NOT USE THEM!  YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2010 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Telemarketing-USA/Ellisville-Missouri-63011/PC-Telemarketing-USA-RIP-OFF-Leads-are-horrible-they-do-not-answer-calls-do-not-fill-628636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Telemarketing USA

Ams marketing/ aka www.livetransfersusa.com

AUTHOR: TonyD - (United States of America)

on 3-2-12 i purchased and wired 1700.00 worth of leads from www.livetransfersusa.com who sends an agreement wiring the money to ams marketing 22166 bella lago drive boca raton, fl 33433. Ive delt with a myles schneit, a michael and john coles all which have giving me the run around and today is 3-22-12 and still no leads. they told me one thing then 2 days ago said they cant come thru and we are gonna do something else i said to john give me my money back i had edited the agreement in there do do so and he said we are not giving you your money back. They only wanted me to wire the money they told me i would start getting these so called leads 2 days later and now i have nothing i called phone number that was giving on bbb and the guy said uh yeah um there no longer here i gotta go and hung up in my face these guys are crooks........ myles cell number is 954.638.4299

Reply to pat.

AUTHOR: TonyD - (United States of America)

did you get your leads by any chance....

Ripped off for $800 also

AUTHOR: Pat - (United States of America)

They have  not sent me leads for 30 days. I have left 20 messages for Myles Schneit and Joihn Coles ..   My name is Pat

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PC TELEMARKETING - LIVE CALL TRANSFERS USA RIP OFF!!!

AUTHOR: Alton - (United States of America)

The statements are true about this company.. John, Miles etc are all cohorts scamming companies trying to stay afloat in this recession... I gave them $1800.00 for 15 leads a day... I got 3 crappy leads per day for 3 days and it all stopped... Try calling the guys that took my money.. You guessed right VOICE MAILS THAT WENT UNANSWERED!!!

IF YOU WANT TO BURN YOUR $$$$$ USE THIS COMPANY....

Still problem is not solved

AUTHOR: Katiej1031 - (U.S.A.)

It has been 2 months now and have not received even half of the order I placed.  The calls stoped around 2 months ago. This company owes me a total of 158 leads out of a 250 lead order.  I have got emails from the company in regards to this, but nothing is fixed yet.  They said we have broke contract and did not give me any reason why, just nonsense. When they have broken pretty much everything that we have stated in our contract. PC telemarketing stated that they talked to the owner who is my husband and said that he did not want to resolve the issue.  Which is completley faulse.  They stated to him that they would not send us anything until we removed the bad reports.  Now I would like to resolve this issue but it seems like we are going back and forth and nothing is getting resolved. All over email, not on the phone at all. I am starting legal action against them, only because I feel like I reached a dead end.  I have every right to post this to inform potental clients that they will have the same problems.  If you are the owner reading this, you know what company I am from and what your company owes us.  Just simply call me so we can resolve this, alot easier than we have been doing.  You said we cost your company alot of money for posting a report on rip-off report. Only you cost us a ton more, by taking our money and not giving us anything you promised us! You did rip us off and you know it!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PC TELEMARKETING/ LIVE CALL TRANSFERS USA RIP OFF!!!

AUTHOR: Alton - (United States of America)

IF YOU WANT TO BURN YOUR $$$$$ USE THIS COMPANY....

update on scam company

AUTHOR: Katiej1031 - (United States of America)

Actually, we ordered 250 leads for 1 week.  It has been over 2 weeks and we haven't gotten more than half the order.  I spoke to John Pohl day 2 of the order asking where my 1st 100 leads at $23 per lead are and he responded that "we will get it when we get it".  I ordered 50 per day the way my company is set up and i am lucky to get 5-7 per day.  We also are getting fake leads and non-qualified leads.  This is 100% a RIP-OFF!!!!!!  I asked for my $6000 back numerous times as the order wouldn't start without a 250 weekly order, and he said he doesn't have the money to send back.  I can take what he gives us or none at all is what he told us.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CLAIM IS FALSE WE ARE STILL SENDING LEADS

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

THIS CLAIM IS TOTALLY FALSE AGAINST OUR COMPANY AND I REQUEST THAT THE ENTIRE REPORT TO BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.  WE HAVE NEVER STOPPED SENDING THIS CLIENT LEADS AND IN FACT HAVE SENT 180 LEADS ON THE 250 LEAD ORDER.  THEY HAVE BEEN ACCEPTING LEADS EVERY LEAD INCLUDING LEADS TODAY. WE FULLY INTEND TO FULL-FILL THE ORDER  I HAVE SPOKE TO CLIENT SEVERAL TIMES AND TOLD HIM WE WILL REPLACE VALID BAD LEADS.  OUR SYSTEM EVEN TRACKS THAT.  PLEASE REMOVE THIS REPORT.  IT IS WRONG