• Report: #820740

Complaint Review: PC Tools

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Wilmington North Carolina U.S.A.
PC Tools

PC Tools PC Tools auto billed me and stated that they would happily refund my money they did not refund my money or answer my emails or calls. Internet, Internet

PC Tools software auto billed me for Registry Mechanic a software I no longer used.  I emailed them three times and I put in 10 work orders online and while they did put a ticket in they never refunded my money or got back to me even though I emailed and put the work order in well in advance of the deadline.  We have removed all of our banking info of off of our account and we have placed a block on our banking with them as well.  In this case we are receiving something we don't want and tried to return it and are not using but they will not refund our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Tools/internet/PC-Tools-PC-Tools-auto-billed-me-and-stated-that-they-would-happily-refund-my-money-they-820740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Tools