Complaint Review: PC eSupport

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 27, 2012

• Reported By: JJen — Riverside California United States of America
PC eSupport

PC eSupport After calling these guys I found on Google. Paid them $89 They made my pc worse. Now it just blue screens No refund! Internet

*Author of original report: Say what they want.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report Filed

After I called this company. Paid them $89 Now my computer won't even start. It blue screens. I called to get a refund to no avail. Then I went to write a review on google - It showes they have 30 Google reviews, or so I thought - to only find out that their review page is a page they created theirselfs. I want my money backl!!!!

Do not use this company!!!

JJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-eSupport/internet/PC-eSupport-After-calling-these-guys-I-found-on-Google-Paid-them-89-They-made-my-pc-wor-877085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC eSupport

Say what they want.

AUTHOR: JJen - (USA)

I still am WAITING for my $89 Hello?? Read their "self written" reviews. Seriously? Read deap. Eaven their 1 and 2 stars favor them. Please don't waist your money!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report Filed

AUTHOR: Matt - (United States of America)

Hi-

I am the owner of PC eSupport and would like to provide an update about the previous report. JJ is actually not a customer of PC eSupport, he is a technician in California trying to write bad reviews about his competitors. We did receive a call from JJ just before he posted the report, he was actually yelling at the person that answered the phone saying that he is a computer repair technician and we should not be stepping on his toes. Apparently he may feel that he should be the only computer repair technician in his town. In his report he stated that he called to get a refund to no avail, which is inaccurate. Here at PC eSupport we guarantee all of our work, and in fact we don't even charge our customers until we verify the work was completed successfully. Since we don't charge customer until the end, it is not possible JJ needs a refund since he would not have been charged. Unfortunately some people write false reports and that is what has happened in this case. JJ has never been a customer of our company. If anyone has any questions about this report please feel free to call me directly.

Matt