Complaint Review: PCBOOST LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: rnlcomp — Terrytown Louisiana United States of America
PCBOOST LLC

PCBOOST LLC False advertising Internet

I ordered a part from http://www.portatech.com and paid them $30 extra for overnight delivery on Friday.

Figured since it was after normal work hours they would process my order the following Monday and I would have my part Tuesday, well I just got off the phone with them today and they said we did ship it next day priority air because we just got it from our warehouse today and I will get it tomorrow.

Recap: Ordered part Friday 07/27/2012, gave them the benefit of doubt because of weekend, they processed my order Monday as expected, my part should have been delivered Tuesday, they are supposedly delivering it tomorrow 08/02/2012.

If I knew it would take them almost a week to get the part before they could send it to me I would have ordered it from someone that had it in stock, that's the whole idea of paying for NEXT DAY DELIVERY.

I called them and they refused to refund the overnight shipping charge!

I have filed a formal complaint with the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCBOOST-LLC/internet/PCBOOST-LLC-False-advertising-Internet-921145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCBOOST LLC