Complaint Review: PCC USA Vacation Inc

• Reported By: SS — Corona California United States of America
PCC USA Vacation Inc
24120 Warm Springs Dr., Corona, California United States of America

PCC USA Vacation Inc PCC USA Bus Tour Horror & Rip-Off Corona, California

PCC USA Vacation Inc. (PCC USA) is a Chinese wholesale bus travel business located in Southern Calif and contracted Tour Coach Bus Co. to drive passengers. On 7/14/2012, I paid $1080 ($540 per person) for two 8-days bus tour tickets from a travel agent at Customized Tour Specialist (CTS) in San Gabriel, Calif. Refunds must be within 72 hours of cancellation. CTS did not give its "Important Notice" with rules until 7/18/2012 that passed 72 hrs for a refund.

Not until I was on the bus the first day to be surprised that the tour guide Michael C. demanded an additional $260 ($40 per person for park entrance fees and $180 for 3 lunches and 4 dinners), which must pay in CASH. No credit card or checks are accepted. The food was horrible: tomatoes, lettuce, cabbage, celery and chicken; tasteless and worth no more than $45 per person. $180 was a rip-off. If I did not pay an additional $80, the bus would leave us at the parking lot. I expected a bus tour, not fare!

Worst of all, PCC USA's "Notice" stated "Gratuity suggestion $7 per day ($4 for tour guide, $3 for bus driver). Michael C. twisted "suggestion" to be "mandatory" to pay $56 tips per person. On the 6th day, he demanded $112 tips from me ($56 per person for 8 days). When I disagreed, he slandered me with his microphone to 56 Chinese speaking passengers on the bus to hate us (2 English-speaking passengers). Michael C. did not deserve tips at all because he told everyone, "You are responsible for your own trash." He did not guide the tour. I called Yujen, manager/owner of PCC USA at (714) 970-8889.

Yujen was irate and condoned Michael C.'s demand to $112 tips saying, "It is between you and the tour guide. It is up to him to abandon you for not paying $112 tips." Michael C. harassed me, and bulled me at each stop, function, restaurant, and threatened not to give us a room key and then abandoned us at the Plaza Las Vegas Hotel on the last day prior to head home. He created a hostile tour for us. His misdemeanor bullying and barking at me like a mad dog 4" to my face and terrifying me so horrific that 4 hotel securities came to remove him away from me. The securities reminded Michael C. if he abandoned us at the hotel, a criminal charge would be imposed on him for abandonment.

On 8/11/12, Michael C. collected $3,248 CASH tips from 58 foreign Chinese from 1 bus misinforming them that American law requires $7 tips per person per day on bus tour. I doubt that he would report the enormous CASH tipping income from 1 week, or to split the share of $1,392 ($3 per day x 8 days x 58 persons) to the driver (only Black African American)! PCC USA runs more than 10 buses a week ($32,480 tips from 10 buses).

That is massive CASH income! I disagreed such bogus tipping tactics, and deceptive travel business practices. I have suffered painful treatment by the bully Michael C. who made my trip miserable, a nightmare, and causing me fearful of his outrageous temper that jeopardizing my safety. I hope this business to be investigated and prosecuted for victimizing, terrifying, and scamming me. Travelers be aware of PCC USA Vacation Inc.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCC-USA-Vacation-Inc/Corona-California-92883/PCC-USA-Vacation-Inc-PCC-USA-Bus-Tour-Horror-Rip-Off-Corona-California-926341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCC USA Vacation Inc