enable

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — San Jose California United States of America
PCCARE247.com
merchant tax I.D.196262411921430 Internet United States of America

PCCARE247.com PACAREHELP.COM I have a service contract with them from 05-22-2012 To 05-22-2013 and I haven't been able to contact them by four different phone numbers and email for service the numbers are disconnected. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Numbers not working

I bought a one year contract for any computer related problems. And there is no way of contacting them the phone numbers are inactive as well as the email address. So I've been left hanging.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCCARE247com/internet/PCCARE247com-PACAREHELPCOM-I-have-a-service-contract-with-them-from-05-22-2012-To-05-22--993266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCCARE247.com

Numbers not working

AUTHOR: Neisha - (Canada)

I myself tried calling them at all 3 numbers and I am only getting a busy signal...you have a digit wrong the number is 1855 877 5848 not 49. I emailed them and they responded to my email asking for my phone number to call me back. A man from PCCare called me a couple days later with a block number stating their phone lines are down which I know is a lie. There are many complaints about them scamming people so I guess they went out of business.