Complaint Review: PCDI AKA ASHWORTH UNIVERSITY

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Seguin Texas
PCDI AKA ASHWORTH UNIVERSITY
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

PCDI AKA ASHWORTH UNIVERSITY I was asked for a pay off when I decided not to take the course. After paying I have been approached twice saying I still owe for the course. Norcross Georgia

Approximately 4 years ago I sent for the Medical Billing course from PCDI. After recieving the course I decided I did not want to take the course. So I informed the school. At that time I was told that I was okay and no need to worry about paying for the rest of the course. However, later I was approached about payment. After several letters and discussions I was told I could do a pay off and this would not be on my credit. I paid the payoff price and thought I was done. About 2 years later I was again approached saying I still owed money at which time I called PCDI and threatened to sue them for harrassment. I hadn't heard anything more from them until January 14th of 2008 when I was sent a notice saying I owe money to Ashworth University at which time I called the phone number and told them I had never attended Ashworth. The gentleman informed me it was a previous bill from PCDI.

Glenda
Seguin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-AKA-ASHWORTH-UNIVERSITY/Norcross-Georgia-30092/PCDI-AKA-ASHWORTH-UNIVERSITY-I-was-asked-for-a-pay-off-when-I-decided-not-to-take-the-cour-300706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI AKA ASHWORTH UNIVERSITY