Complaint Review: PCDI ASHWORTH COLLEGE

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2007

• Reported By:DALLAS Georgia
PCDI ASHWORTH COLLEGE
ASHWORTHCOLLEGE.COM NORCROSS, Georgia U.S.A.

PCDI ASHWORTH COLLEGE MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE ,AND FOR WHAT? NORCROSS Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion for dealing with creditors

Ashworth College is a big ripoff they lure you in on TV and make you think you can do something with your future but they dont. I am recently divorced and at the time I was seperated I saw this ad on TV and decided to give them a call they asked me what i would like to learn i told them and they told me that i would need to get my transcripts from school and send them a check for 40.00 dollars to begin.

I sent them a check and got one book they never asked me for my transcripts again so I began to wonder if they were real or not. I nolonger sent them anymore money and have yet to get a bill in the mail all I have had were phone calls Itold them that I cant do this course right now but maybe someother time in the future they told me it would be 179.00 to cancle. I told them that in the year that i've been with them they never asked me for my transcripts and that I didn't feel like I was required to pay.

they told me I was and didn't hear from them again until they sent me to collections and now they are harassing me 3 to 4 times aday they tell me that I need to pay my bill and to quit wasting there time really rude like, now they tell me that if i pay 400.00 by june 8th it won't go against my credit so if anyone knows what I can do please let me know.

Kenneth
DALLAS, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2007 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-ASHWORTH-COLLEGE/NORCROSS-Georgia/PCDI-ASHWORTH-COLLEGE-MONEY-HUNGRY-PEOPLE-AND-FOR-WHAT-NORCROSS-Georgia-251480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI ASHWORTH COLLEGE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion for dealing with creditors

AUTHOR: Rachel - (U.S.A.)

I have a consumer suggestion for dealing with the credit collection agency. If you file a dispute on paper with every collection agency that contacts you, the agency cannot hold the account against you on your credit report. The agency will also have to stop calling you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC