Complaint Review: PCDI Ashworth College

• Submitted: Thu, March 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2005

• Reported By:Satsuma Florida
PCDI Ashworth College
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

PCDI Ashworth College ripoff I had great problems with my exams completed online. Norcross Georgia

Ashworth College has a lot of improvements to complete. I had no problem getting to speak with a representative; however I had great problems with my exams completed online. They "lost" the first one (blamed it on server problems), and assured me I would have it graded within 4 hours if I re-sent it. I'm still waiting. (They sure didn't have server troubles when it came to billing my credit card).

They also only let you study one course at a time, which means those of us who are fast learners will be forever waiting for our books to arrive. (I live only 2 1/2 hours south of Georgia, and it took over 10 days for my first book to arrive).

I was really looking forward to getting my degree from this company, but now I am having serious second thoughts. Most of the time, the customer service reps can't answer my questions. I think I will have my credit card number changed so they can't bill me anymore, and have them cancel my account. I am very disappointed, and can't recommend this program.

Tracie
Satsuma, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2005 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-30092-3406/PCDI-Ashworth-College-ripoff-I-had-great-problems-with-my-exams-completed-online-Norcross-135409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI Ashworth College