Complaint Review: P.C.D.I. / Ashworth College

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 03, 2007

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
P.C.D.I. / Ashworth College
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

P.C.D.I. / Ashworth College P.C.D.I./ Ashworth College is worthless! Save your money, Ripoff Norcross Georgia

I did not do my home work in 2004 when I made the foolish mistake of enrolling in the medical assistant program. The curriculum was useless and out dated. I received three books dated from the year 1998, a photo copied hand book, and a web address that said take your test on line.

The diploma was even worse. a piece of cheap construction paper with a gold sticker that say P.C.D.I. I can't find a job! Nowhere in Ohio will accept this as an education.

This school is accredited! To my surprise.

columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2007 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-30092/PCDI-Ashworth-College-PCDI-Ashworth-College-is-worthless-Save-your-money-Ripo-272143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.C.D.I. / Ashworth College