• Report: #312007

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Park Florida
PCDI - Ashworth University
21031 Network Place Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

PCDI - Ashworth University Rip off and Incompetent Chicago, Illinois

Ashworth University a/k/a PCDI sent my son a bill for total current balance of $32.45 and amount past due of $ 27.45, he did not send the first test and decided to withdraw which costs me a penalty fee of $189 in 2005 so I have paid up and now three years later they are threatening me so if they do not delete this I will sue them for the Rip Off that they are and my $189 I paid as a penalty I want refunded to me immediately !!!

I'm tired of all these SCAMS out there and the incompetency is incredible so Justice will be done no matter what I have to do ! They will not do this to anyone else not if I can help it!

Lake Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-Ashworth-University/Chicago-Illinois-60678-1031/PCDI-Ashworth-University-Rip-off-and-Incompetent-Chicago-Illinois-312007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI - Ashworth University