• Report: #207636

• Submitted: Thu, August 24, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 24, 2006

• Reported By:Ballinger Texas
PCDI - James Madison High School
PCDI.Com Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

PCDI - James Madison High School ripoff Norcross Georgia

I quit High School at a very young age. I tried going back, and due to my age they would not except me. I heard about PCDI, by watching televison one day, and I became interested, because I wanted to get my high school diploma.

I called the number on the screen to request the information. When it came to me in the mail, I was aware that I had to get my transcripts from the last school that I attended. So I went ahead and sent the money to get it started, and called the school and got the transcripts sent to them.

I hadn't received no books so I called them, and they said that they had to review my transcript and make sure that I qualified before they sent me the books, but to go ahead and make the monthly payment. I wasn't going to be out the money if something happened that they denied me so I was waiting for them to let me know if I was accepted.

I didnt hear from them for a couple of months til they sent me a bill for 150.00. Still didn't know if I was accepted and I didn't have that kind of money to come up with in 10 days they gave me. So I called them to cancel it, and they told me that I still had to pay that amount of money to get out from under the school.

I had no materials, and wasn't even accepted so I feel that I dont have to pay that to them. I felt like they were really ripping me off, and just after money. Can you imagine how much they make if they do that to everyone? Now they are threating to sue, and calling me on my job.

Crystal
Ballinger, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2006 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-James-Madison-High-School/Norcross-Georgia-30092/PCDI-James-Madison-High-School-ripoff-Norcross-Georgia-207636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI - James Madison High School