Complaint Review: PCDI PROFESSIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:New Iberia Louisiana
PCDI PROFESSIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

PCDI PROFESSIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE PCDI RIP OFF LOW QUALITY EDUCATION Norcross Georgia

IM NOT GOING TO GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW PCDI CREDITS DONT TRANSFER BUT I AM GOING TO TELL YOU FACTS COMMING FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPANY.I STARTED A CORESPONDENCE COURSE WITH PCDI BECOUSE THEY PROMISED A QUALTIY EDUCATION AT A LEAST EXPENSIVE PRICE.I WANTED AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET AN ENTRY LEVEL JOB AS A MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT SO I ENROLLED IN THE COURSE. ALL MY MATERIALS WERE SENT ON TIME AND I PAID MY TUITION REGUARLY. WHEN I BEGAN THE COURSE I NOTICE MY FIRST TEXTBOOK WAS PHOTO COPIED.

I CONTACTED MY INSTRUCTOR AND SHE TOLD ME I WOULD GET COLOR TEXTBOOK WITH THE SECOND SHIPMENT BUT SILLY ME CONTINUED THE COURSE BECOUSE THEY WERE ACCREDITED BY THE US DEPT OF EDUCATION AND I REALLY NEEDED A HIGHER PAYING JOB AND I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO PAY THOUSAND OF DOLLAR BACK IN STUDENT LOANS. WHEN MY BOOKS DID COME IN I NOTICE THEY WERE DATED 1998 INSTEAD OF 2006. WHEN I GOT TO LESSON 6 I GOT NO RESPONSE FROM MY INSTRUCTOR MS. SHEILA. WHEN I CALLED THEY GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND.

THE COURSE WAS STRICTLY CORRESPONDENT WITH NO AUDIOS AND THE TEST WERE ON A MIDDLE SCHOOL LEVEL. I DECIDED I NEEDED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THE PROGRAM BEFORE I END UP WASTING MY MONEY. THE REFUND SUCKS AND THEY REFUSE TO REFUND MY MONEY. NOW IM STUCK PAYING THEM $200 DOLLARS AND IM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SCHOOL.

ANYBODY OUT THERE THATS THINKING ABOUT TAKING A COURSE THOROUGH THE DETC SHOULD SERIOUSLY AVOID PCDI(PROFESSIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE) ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HIGH QUALITY EDUCATION.

Latanya
New Iberia, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-PROFESSIONAL-CAREER-DEVELOPMENT-INSTITUTE/Norcross-Georgia-30092/PCDI-PROFESSIONAL-CAREER-DEVELOPMENT-INSTITUTE-PCDI-RIP-OFF-LOW-QUALITY-EDUCATION-Norcross-232113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI PROFESSIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE