Complaint Review: PCDI Professional Career Development Institue

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2005

• Reported By:Palos Hills Illinois
PCDI Professional Career Development Institue
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

PCDI Professional Career Development Institue NOT accredited, deceptive and misleading Ripoff Norcross Georgia

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH PCDI......

I signed up with PCDI for the Medical Transcriptionist course. I was told by PCDI that they are fully accredited and the "diploma" I will receive once the course is complete is accepted in any state. This is a LIE!!

I have called many places looking for work. The first thing they ask is where I received my transcriptionist training. When I tell them PCDI they ALL laughed and said "Its not a REAL school and the, so called diploma is not valid in ANY state."

The materials received from PCDI for my course were so outdated, they are over 10 years old!!! I think the medical field has expanded since the time the materials were printed. Not to mention the "addendum" they sent with the course material stating all the mistakes in the book I will need to correct myself.

So, here I am today. Spent my hard earned money on a FAKE "school", no "diploma", no work as a medical transcriptionist, and no help from our Government.

What to do next?

Linda
Palos Hills, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2005 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-Professional-Career-Development-Institue/Norcross-Georgia-30092/PCDI-Professional-Career-Development-Institue-NOT-accredited-deceptive-and-misleading-Rip-132328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI Professional Career Development Institue