Complaint Review: P.C.D.I. - Professional Career Development Intitute

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
P.C.D.I. - Professional Career Development Intitute
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

P.C.D.I. - Professional Career Development Intitute ripoff, dishonest about their programs and does not do what they claim to Norcross Georgia

P.C.D.I. told me that they were acredited and that they would return my lessons back to me within two weeks. I found out after they had over $400.00 of my money and monthes of my time that they were not accredited and That I could not get a job with their degree. They also stated in their contract that they would have your lessons back to you and graded with in two weeks.

Well it took over 8 weeks for my lessons to get back to my. Now they are trying to collect money for their program that they lied to me about everything.

Joanna
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-Professional-Career-Development-Intitute/Norcross-Georgia-30092-3406/PCDI-Professional-Career-Development-Intitute-ripoff-dishonest-about-their-programs-160391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.C.D.I. - Professional Career Development Intitute